I choose Earth and Environmental Science but I am terrible at science (1 Viewer)

nekoheichou

HSC
Today was the last day to choose subjects for year 11 and if i were to be honest I was thinking about changing earth and environmental science to studies of religion but the teacher in charge of subject selections was far too intimidating and i am now stuck with earth and environmental science.

A question id like to ask is how challenging the course actually is. Science is one of my weakest subjects and although i know earth and environmental science isnt as difficult as courses such as chemistry or physics, my lack of skills in science has gotten me really worried.

Wet_Lettuce

HSC
N/A
Earth and Environmental science is not a subject to be afraid of as long as you complete your work and make a good set of class notes. It is one of the more "friendlier" sciences, but that being said, it still requires you to do work like every other subject as its worth 2 units. However, providing you do the work and have notes you will easily pass and do well

lucosh

HSC
Year 11 hasn't even started. In my school we were allowed to swap until 4 weeks into term one, though please check with your school. If you are better at humanities, don't be afraid to contact your teachers and ask to change - this is your HSC we're talking about. Email them or get your parents to call up the school.

That being said, Earth and Environmental seems to be one of the easier sciences so if you stuck with it and didn't neglect it (as in, you put 100% effort in), you could probably do really well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)