I don’t know if I should drop one of my double degrees (1 Viewer)

Selfstudy

HSC
Hi everyone,

I have a question relating to my course

I got accepted into B medical science and B Business last year in spring sem

Now I’m thinking if I should continue doing both the degrees. I feel like I should drop med sci and continue with business.
I’m doing well in both science and business subjects

Reasons being:
1) that there are more job prospects with the business side than the medical side
2) also here are more internships with business side than science

So my question is what are the job prospects that will include both the degrees (so far iv researched and one job is a business analyst in healthcare). And also what would be the pros or cons of dropping the degree.

Sorry for this problem. I have been trying to work out a solution for some time now.

Thankyou in advance

blyatman

HSC
N/A
If you enjoy both, and are unsure of which you'd like to enter for a career, then just keep both of them. I'm assuming it won't take you more than an extra year to get an extra degree.

In terms of job prospects, you should just find a job in either sector that interests you. If you want to go into the medical sector, then do that. If the business sector, then do that. Finding a job that overlaps with both degrees will be difficult, since there's not that many out there in the first place. If you manage to score one, that's great, but it's not something you should bet on.

Selfstudy

HSC
Thankyou for your input.
Honestly that’s what the careers advisor said as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)