• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I don't understand?? (1 Viewer)

candygore

HSC
Okay, I got an offer yesterday from UTS.
My preferred course cut-off was 84 and this year it gone up all the way to 90.15 or something.
My uai was below that new cut-off. But still, I got in. And I accepted it. Is this mean, that it was only me who thought the new cut-off will affect the offers?
'Cause I realised those who didn't get the offers in the main round got freaked out because some got lower uai then the new cut-off.
I am starting to stress out a bit because I don't want my offers to be somekind of a mistake :S Please someone explain...

lou071

HSC
N/A
My preferred course cut-off was 84 and this year it gone up all the way to 90.15 or something.
My uai was below that new cut-off. But still, I got in. And I accepted it. Is this mean, that it was only me who thought the new cut-off will affect the offers?
'Cause I realised those who didn't get the offers in the main round got freaked out because some got lower uai then the new cut-off.
I am starting to stress out a bit because I don't want my offers to be somekind of a mistake :S Please someone explain...
if you received an offer, then you were given a place,
and you accepted it so you will be ok.:)

rcr4fags

HSC
N/A

insecure much?

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
if you received an offer, then you were given a place,
and you accepted it so you will be ok.:)
what are you doing answering questions rather than asking them??

...he is right though.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The course may not be full, and so the 'cut off' was set by the uni for PR reasons., you may have also got in through some other factor.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
yeh i know a guy who got into business at uts and he got like 80 and i think the uai for business is 90> ? idk. lucky though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)