• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

i dont usually believe in horoscopes, BUT... (1 Viewer)

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
Virgo
August 24 - September 23

"You need two brains, four computers and a fleet of cabs this week. You could switch jobs, or find yourself juggling two important tasks or projects. Your way with words is more important than usual. To survive, you will need to be far more flexible, as your ruler, Mercury, builds up to a mighty backwards turn on Thursday. Agreements and promises may unravel but, for the moment, dance as fast as you can."

Leap

free falling
HSC
LOL! Thats hilarious!

Taurus: Now that you have scaled Everest, others might consider it's time you relaxed with a caffe latte. Nothing could be furthur from your mind!

Thats so true! All my friends keep asking, "You're still doing extension 2? When are you going to be finished?!"

Last edited:

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by Leap
LOL! Thats hilarious!

Taurus: Now that you have scaled Everest, others might consider it's time you relaxed with a caffe latte. Nothing could be furthur from your mind!

Thats so true! All my friends keep asking, "You're still doing extension 2? When are you going to be finished?!
My theory is that the Board Of Studies are closely involved with the composition of Horoscopes, and have decided to subliminally influence us to finish our works off through the vaguely prognisticatory medium.

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
sagittarius: Pull the plug on whatever is holding you back. Your courage and willpower will enable you to get rid of destructive habits now. If you are reluctant to do so, you will end up heading downward.

eh?... 'pull the plug on whatever is holding me back'? they're telling me stop procrastinating i think - maybe i should stop posting here.. :(

'if you are reluctant to do so, you will end up heading downward' - i think they're talking about my uai.. :p

either these horoscopes are very correct - or our ability to use english allows us to analyse them so that we can create any meaning from them...

Leap

free falling
HSC
Is anyone here a Capricorn?
Capricorn: Uranus the planet of rebellion, is opposite the sun and Jupiter this week. You could lead a protest, have a face-off with authority or shake your hoof with those who are apathetic

lol! its time for all Capricorns to prank call the BOS

Leap

free falling
HSC
hey leap - did u see my message somewhere else? what time do u think you'd be ringing ur teacher so that i can stop looking here until u do (i need to stop procrastinating!
yeah I just posted her replies (see the 'Answers to the questions' thread), I dunno how helpful they're going to be for you - still don't know if the bibliography for critical response has to be annotated, sorry!

Jinglebell

HSC
lol! its time for all Capricorns to prank call the BOS
or get protective of a single sentence we refuse to change because it makes sense to us...not that i'd ever do that:rolleyes:

Leap

free falling
HSC
Leo: This is an unusually psychic, sensitive week, when Uranus and Mars in the intuitive sign of Pisces will make their presence felt and mysterious Neptune will oppose the moon in Leo. Powerful dreams and premonitions are likely, but alcohol or drug could prove to be tricky, If you can back your hunches without leaving the real world, they could be priceless.

Libra - They can give you money, power or even baths in Swiss chocolate, but Librans are only interested in beauty and harmony. You should get both this week, no matter if you are applying your famous good taste to your home or garden or just throwing people-pleasing skills about. There is nothing like a smile and a handshake to make you feel safe, as you firm up old connections or form new ones.

Leap

free falling
HSC
here you go babydoll_ :

Scorpio: This is a powerfully emotional week for you, when you could flare up quickly, or go on the defensive if you feel anyone or anything precious to you as being threatened. Logic and common sense won't come into it as it's impossible to be detatched when Mars opposes Venus. Your maternal instinct will be positively lioness-like now. Psychic neptune in your home zone could help you to play useful hunches.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC

Libra - They can give you money, power or even baths in Swiss chocolate, but Librans are only interested in beauty and harmony. You should get both this week, no matter if you are applying your famous good taste to your home or garden or just throwing people-pleasing skills about. There is nothing like a smile and a handshake to make you feel safe, as you firm up old connections or form new ones.

Thats really good, Ive got a job interview on Wednesday!!

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Leo: This is an unusually psychic, sensitive week, when Uranus and Mars in the intuitive sign of Pisces will make their presence felt and mysterious Neptune will oppose the moon in Leo. Powerful dreams and premonitions are likely, but alcohol or drug could prove to be tricky, If you can back your hunches without leaving the real world, they could be priceless.

alcohol and drugs???........

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
here you go babydoll_ :

Scorpio: This is a powerfully emotional week for you, when you could flare up quickly, or go on the defensive if you feel anyone or anything precious to you as being threatened. Logic and common sense won't come into it as it's impossible to be detatched when Mars opposes Venus. Your maternal instinct will be positively lioness-like now. Psychic neptune in your home zone could help you to play useful hunches.
sounds... good...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)