• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I Dream (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
there's a kid's tv show on the abc on mondays 5:30pm called 'i dream'. where these british kids are selected to go to a summer performing arts camp. it's made by simon fuller, the guy who made the whole idol thing. did anyone watch it yesterday because i missed it. it's ok. they sing in it and kinda dance. it's kind of like a mini musical every episode. (ok, so i've only seen 2)

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
I cannot watch that show, I just can't. I tried really hard and then I just couldn't> I norally love the abc kids shows on at that time, but I was so cut about I dream.

persephone

HSC
i did some researching and apparently 8 of those kids there are in a band...guess what it's called....
guess, i dare you to....

S CLUB 8

no joke....

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
haha i watch this sometimes..... was the last one about how those people went to the barn to live? pfft... their acting is horrible.. but i still watch it :)

persephone

HSC
i know, i still watch it too. it's like a car crash. you can't help but watch.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
um, is that that show where they break into song every 5 mins about stuff? like i think i watched 1 where they performed rapunzel or sumthing? and there was this really sappy love song/pop thing in there somewhere...man it is lame...after 1 min i wanted to change the channel, but...i guess i really do find grotesque things amusing

know_it_all

hey bak off sclub8 hehe
my lil sis have bin obsessed with them for years
they used to go by sclub juniors...actually really big in the uk lol
tis funnii

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
wait, so they're actually a band? no way!

no offence, the show is so crap. i saw one episode of it, the one where the council were going to turn the local pond into a carpark or something? and they were producing a single to fundraise. something like that. it was so pathetic and lame. trying to recite shakespeare in a dance class? reporting the weather like a weather girl at the beach? a crappy single where it was mostly [can't remember how much] digitally enhanced? voices were so prepubescent even though they must me my age. i hated it. i'd rather watch...what else is on at that time? news? or even just do my hw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)