I failed my trials can i still get a good atar? (1 Viewer)

jessicadeo

HSC
i just did my exams last week and i know i failed because i did not write a single thing in the paper. i was so demotivated to study and i just went blank during the exams. ive been doing alright in my assessments thought. In pdhpe i'm ranked 2nd and my assessment mark is around 80. for biology i'm coming 6th and my mark is like 50. for senior science im ranked 1st and my mark is 70. math i'm ranked 8th and my mark is like 50 and fro English my ranks is like 18th my mark is like 40. these are all before my trial mark. i know I've gotten below 30 for most of my exams but if i work hard in my hsc will i be able to achieve an atar of 70????? :cold::cold::cold::cold:

jessicadeo

HSC
Haha yea well for English I did answer the the short answer questions. And for math I did like 2 questions.

jessicadeo

HSC
Did you actually write NOTHING in an exam??

EDIT: I think right now you are sitting under 70. I would probably tell you to prepare for a potentially low ATAR as well.

But that's right now.

I would be studying REALLY hard from right now, up until HSC, and you could DEFINITELY get above 70. Don't make any more excuses for yourself, get up, go to the library and study study study. Otherwise you won't get that 70. Simple as that, study and get the mark you want, or don't study and miss that mark.
Damn there goes my chance of getting into usyd

Flop21

HSC
Haha yea well for English I did answer the the short answer questions. And for math I did like 2 questions.
Whyyyyyy. 2 questions? You could have just bullcrapped english and you should have at least known how to do a few throughout the math exam.

Oh well. What's done is done, all you can do now is study - don't give up. HSC is 50%, you could easy get that 70 if you smash them.

Right now I would guess you're ATAR is in the 50s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)