i got 2 weeks.. please help (1 Viewer)

sal...

HSC
hey every one im in yr 11 and i really need your help, we have to give a speech to our class or year about chane in two weeks and it is an assessment task. It seems easy but we need to relate an other related text to either Macbeth or Farenheit 451.. please help me i would prefer a song.. please help!!!! thanks!! you can either email me our suggestions at supee_10@hotmail.com or just post them.. thanks!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
sal... said:
hey every one im in yr 11 and i really need your help, we have to give a speech to our class or year about chane in two weeks and it is an assessment task. It seems easy but we need to relate an other related text to either Macbeth or Farenheit 451.. please help me i would prefer a song.. please help!!!! thanks!! you can either email me our suggestions at supee_10@hotmail.com or just post them.. thanks!
What's the actual question? and trust me its not hard. throughout year 11 and 12 most of the modules you do you will have to write an essay in which you have to relate your prescribed text and two related texts to the module your studying.

sal...

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
What's the actual question? and trust me its not hard. throughout year 11 and 12 most of the modules you do you will have to write an essay in which you have to relate your prescribed text and two related texts to the module your studying.
this is the actual task: make a collection of other related texts which explore the notion of change. select the best text from your collection (1).
make a speech in which you present the text to your peers.
the speech should be about 3 minutes long. you must in your speech...
A) show how the composer communicates their ideas about changeto the responder.
B) explain the connections that you can see between your related text and at least one of the texts you have studied in class(macbeth, fahrenheit 451)..

if you can help at all it is greatly appreciated.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)