i hate physics!! (1 Viewer)

CoNFuSeD

some one make physics fun for me PLEASE!!!

anyone.......

*sniffle* i'm going to fail!!! :(

04er

HSC
Originally posted by CoNFuSeD
some one make physics fun for me PLEASE!!!

anyone.......

*sniffle* i'm going to fail!!! :(
its fun after doing the work and getting the results to show it paid off. It's also fun when your teacher explains it in detail - but you just sit there knowing and verifying everything said. It wont be fun until you put in the required work though...

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
You need *teachers* for physics???
Maybe for some of the harder calculations (which there aren't many), but the rest should be self learnable. Just read the textbook and do the questions at the end of each chapter. However, most of the texts I've encountered put way too much emphasis on calculations

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
Btw, teachers may be useful if you don't have discharge tubes or liquid nitrogen at home ;)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Suvat
Btw, teachers may be useful if you don't have discharge tubes or liquid nitrogen at home ;)
Discharge tubes are easy to get, of course your parents may not like you destroying things to get them. Liquid Nitrogen is a bit harder but not impossible.

cko

HSC
hehehe u no wot makes physics REALLY fun?? doing the half yearlies n missing out on tha last question which is like 6 marks coz u dint have enough tym AND the question was a bitch easy straight out of the syllabus question GRRRRRRRRR!!!!! it also helps when one of the questions tells u u have to use a diagram to answer tha question but u don't KNOW tha fkn diagram coz u askd ur teacher for a copy but he sed u don't fkn NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by cko
hehehe u no wot makes physics REALLY fun?? doing the half yearlies n missing out on tha last question which is like 6 marks coz u dint have enough tym AND the question was a bitch easy straight out of the syllabus question GRRRRRRRRR!!!!! it also helps when one of the questions tells u u have to use a diagram to answer tha question but u don't KNOW tha fkn diagram coz u askd ur teacher for a copy but he sed u don't fkn NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!
That doesn't sound like fun:p

skotgb

all of the science teachers at my school live in a world of their own... theyre all crazy.
in chemistry; our teacher is that far behind, were still doing acids.. we've got two whole topics to go that is 12 sections of the syllabus in 13 skool weeks to the HSC. addded to that, he's got two weeks of long service leave starting tomorrow. my sister nursed his mother with dimensia... i think he's got it too.
it took him two weeks to go over our halfyearly.. and he didnt even get through the whole paper, he gave up. he spent two days going over one multiple choice answer..

anyways, in physics(different teacher, thank god) he expects to either know all the information in the universe so he doesnt have to teach us or expects us to teach ourselves, some sections of the syllabus he just skips. he ignores that they are there.
in yr 11 he decided that he didnt want to catch up with all the work we had do to finish the prelim course, he just started the HSC course. i think tomorrow he's starting our option: astro physics, because the textbook doesnt have up to date information on I to I. we still havent done our motors assessment.. he keeps delaying it, apart from that, he's in bad health.. high blood pressure and all that, and wants to retire.

cko

HSC
o man u no there's this ONE phys teacher who's like tha greatest phys teacher to ever walk the face of the earth, he serzly is that great i dint even believe my frends coz i thought he was too good to b true n then i got him for phys in yr 11 n i still wud b in his class if i dint pik up ext eng (just to fkn drop it again GRRR!!!) well anywayz the morale of the story: great phys teachers are bitchnly hard to com by so if u hapn to get one then hold on!!! hold on with every last fightn breath u got!!!!!!

rumour

HSC
Physics is not meant to be fun!:mad:

Thank God, our old teacher was forced into retirement!!!
So we had subs most of this year!!!!!!!!!

Thank God for my tutor!!!!!

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
My physics teacher had a baby and she left us with a senile old man, who actually retired a while ago, but came back to teach for us.
He's crazy. He rabbles on and on about stuff and we don't know anything. Right now, I'm considering not going to Physics anymore and just going to the library to sit there and write syllabus notes until my teacher comes back next term.
My friend and I were so disinterested in physics, we just left half way through an afternoon lesson and ran off to her car. Apparently he chased us, but we kept going. *shrug*

What I'm basically trying to say is... Physics is shit.

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by steph@nie
a senile old man, who actually retired a while ago, but came back to teach for us.
He's crazy. He rabbles on and on about stuff and we don't know anything.
Is his name: Mr Wicks by any chance?

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by skotgb
all of the science teachers at my school live in a world of their own... theyre all crazy.
in chemistry; our teacher is that far behind, were still doing acids.. we've got two whole topics to go that is 12 sections of the syllabus in 13 skool weeks to the HSC. addded to that, he's got two weeks of long service leave starting tomorrow. my sister nursed his mother with dimensia... i think he's got it too.
it took him two weeks to go over our halfyearly.. and he didnt even get through the whole paper, he gave up. he spent two days going over one multiple choice answer..

anyways, in physics(different teacher, thank god) he expects to either know all the information in the universe so he doesnt have to teach us or expects us to teach ourselves, some sections of the syllabus he just skips. he ignores that they are there.
in yr 11 he decided that he didnt want to catch up with all the work we had do to finish the prelim course, he just started the HSC course. i think tomorrow he's starting our option: astro physics, because the textbook doesnt have up to date information on I to I. we still havent done our motors assessment.. he keeps delaying it, apart from that, he's in bad health.. high blood pressure and all that, and wants to retire.

last time i did physics (before i dropped) turned me off science...and we dont tend to finish the syllabus anyway so there wasnt any point in continuing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)