• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I have an older boyfriend (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonjovistooge

HSC
My boyfriend is 7 years older than me i am turning 18 this year and he will be 25. Lots of people dont approve of our relationship but what they dont understand is that love can come in many forms and ages. We have only been together for 9 months but i am so sure he is my soulmate. He understands me better than anyone ever could and he supports me through everything. He is planning to ask me to marry him this year

Indie-DiscoZ

HSC
fair enough. go for it. if he makes you happy. screw everyone else. do what you wanna do!!!

hero.

HSC
N/A
bonjovistooge said:
My boyfriend is 7 years older than me i am turning 18 this year and he will be 25. Lots of people dont approve of our relationship but what they dont understand is that love can come in many forms and ages. We have only been together for 9 months but i am so sure he is my soulmate. He understands me better than anyone ever could and he supports me through everything. He is planning to ask me to marry him this year
I'm going to be that generic person who opposes these sorts of relationships.

That guy is a pedophile blah blah blah. Think about what you have to offer to him cause you obviously dont have anything to offer cept maybe you have a nice sexy body but after a few years, he'll just throw you away for another loli

Indie-DiscoZ

HSC
hero. said:
I'm going to be that generic person who opposes these sorts of relationships.

That guy is a pedophile blah blah blah. Think about what you have to offer to him cause you obviously dont have anything to offer cept maybe you have a nice sexy body but after a few years, he'll just throw you away for another loli
your mean, or just pessimistic. or speaking the truth. either way your right, i'm right everyone is right. no one is wrong

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
post pics of yourself so we can determine if he's just using you for your childish good looks.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
bonjovistooge said:
Why does a new member always start a new thread in love and relationships? Especially when it is their first ever damn post??

Look, don't marry the guy. Seriously, just don't. Wait it out for at least a few years. I mean, you've been together 9 months for crying out loud. Soulmate my foot! Just wait and see will you?

Besides, your friends most likely love you more than this guy does and they are looking out for you with your best interests at heart. YOU have to understand that.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Kirsty Xx said:
Why does a new member always start a new thread in love and relationships? Especially when it is their first ever damn post??

Look, don't marry the guy. Seriously, just don't. Wait it out for at least a few years. I mean, you've been together 9 months for crying out loud. Soulmate my foot! Just wait and see will you?

Besides, your friends most likely love you more than this guy does and they are looking out for you with your best interests at heart. YOU have to understand that.
You're one judgmental bitch.

Finish school first kthx.

bonjovistooge

HSC
jesus h christ u guys like judge me jus like that wtf? im not a pretty chic alrite i hav issues with the way i look and im suicidal ive been f**ked ova by plenty of other guys in the past n im not lettin that happen again. Im a deep thinker n a true romantic and much more mature than most ppl my age like i hate parties n drinking and all that other crap

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
bonjovistooge said:
jesus h christ u guys like judge me jus like that wtf? im not a pretty chic alrite i hav issues with the way i look and im suicidal ive been f**ked ova by plenty of other guys in the past n im not lettin that happen again. Im a deep thinker n a true romantic and much more mature than most ppl my age like i hate parties n drinking and all that other crap
er just because you think you're ugly and want to kill yourself for some reason, doesn't mean you aren't capable of thinking rationally and realising that you probably are not ready to get married especially not to someone that much older than you and especially not after nine months ffs.

but whatever, you're probably a troll ,and a shit one at that.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
bonjovistooge said:
Hey trollababy,

I'll love u forever.

Signed,

xXstarcrossedloverXx

boris

Banned
HSC
lol
whats with all these new trolls
every thread they start ends up in;
'omg u guys im not pretty. i mean im not ugly, but im not pretty'

fuck me.

boris

Banned
HSC
chicky_pie said:
So? I'm dating a guy who's 7 years younger than me, he's 13. :)
statutory rape is the best kind of rape

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
bonjovistooge said:
You come on here and pour your heart out and expect us to do what exactly? I don't know you but you left yourself wide open for discussion between everyone.

So don't bitch about this issue, you should have thought about it before letting strangers discuss this and give their most honest opinion. If you weren't prepared for it, you shouldn't have done it.

A majority of things said on BoS arn't nice honey. I wasn't trying to be nasty, I just gave my opinion and i'm not sorry for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)