• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I have some sickness, halp!! (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
K, on the weekend I came down with some sort of stomach bug, then hours later, I vomited few times, every time I would eat, I would vomit after getting dizzy and stomach cramps, after I vomit my legs would start to feel cold :uhoh: I was going to go to the local GP but actually I was fine after 2 days. So wtf did i have?

WannaBang?

HSC
chicky_pie said:
K, on the weekend I came down with some sort of stomach bug, then hours later, I vomited few times, every time I would eat, I would vomit after getting dizzy and stomach cramps, after I vomit my legs would start to feel cold :uhoh: I was going to go to the local GP but actually I was fine after 2 days. So wtf did i have?
Herpes?

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Then I would bad diarrhea but I didn't.
no food poisoning can come on many different levels, from simple stomach cramps to full blown vomiting and diarrhoea

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Nereis said:
Could be food poisoning.

I know how it feels like to get food poisoning I remembered coming down with it back in Year 12 after eating some Chinese takeaway food, it's very different sickness to what I got over the weekend. :(

rozymisty

HSC
cold legs could just be your bloodgoing to your brain and heart rather than your extremeties so yeah. that may explain it.

prob was a bit of gastro or food poisoning, coz thats caused by different bugs and different strains etc etc. so you may have gotten a bad one that other time but this time you may have gotten another strain...they all change.

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Even getting cold legs/feet after vomiting? I find it hard to believe. :(
no i wasnt saying u had food poisioning if u read my post, u said u didnt have diarrhoea so u didnt have food poisioning, but i just stated that food poisioning comes on many different levels also WITHOUT diarrhoea :D

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
lil lelu said:
no i wasnt saying u had food poisioning if u read my post, u said u didnt have diarrhoea so u didnt have food poisioning, but i just stated that food poisioning comes on many different levels also WITHOUT diarrhoea :D

I...still don't get what you mean. :jaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)