I have to write an Individual and Society creative piece in 3 days. (1 Viewer)

Dota55

HSC
So i was wondering, what exactly do i need to cover when writing this creative piece?

I was told to write a creative piece, and...that was pretty much it. I know i have to somehow address 19th century Paradigms, but i have no knowledge apart from that.

I have searched through about 10 pages of this forum thus far (both in the general EE1 subforum and this one), but i've found little to no info.

Any hints, tips, guides, advice...anything, would be very, very welcome.

dingusmagee

HSC
I think the main idea of the creative is to write about 19th century paradigms. It doesnt matter whether you write in 19th century style or in modern day language (although 19th century style will prob get u better marks) as long as it covers issues faced by the people of the time.

For creatives that I've written I've written about coal mining and used that to higlight the different social classes and the injustices faced by the lower class.

In another i written about 19th century convicts.

Hope some of this helps (even though its not much)

Dota55

HSC
This is so very very very very very very very very very bad.

Hey, how would you start a creative response if it involved a conversation between two people in a manor? I have my idea (finally, and its terrible) but can't start it

*stress*

Please help...

shazran

HSC
naww.. its okay just like do maybe a series of letters about two women .. ona marrying for moneyand security one for love

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)