I havent done much in the past 2 yrs now im scared plz help (1 Viewer)

punkbassplayer

:( :( I have been a smart arse in the prelim course and fo a lil bit of this year and now im scared i cant screw up or my parents will kill me i need any help that can be offerd. i take senior science general maths ipt business studies standard english...
plz any kind soul help me or ill be screwd plz help:eek: :( :chainsaw:

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
yep 75 days left...tho for some reason it doesnt seem like a long time..
just try to get motivated...look at people in your skool who do really well and think about how they are able to study...try to make it interesting..

doma

rite...
HSC
look at people in your skool who do really well and think about how they are able to study...
you look up at me dont you?:p

i need to study more HARDCORE STUDY, hopefully i will at least start this full on study in stuvac

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
you look up at me dont you?:p
who'd wanna look at your ugly face? ;)
amd I'm doing much better than you in skool so you should be looking at me...but dont look at me cuz you're a guy *shudders*

doma

rite...
HSC
dont worry, i look at everyone the same...hmm

well im taller therfore sumthing sumthing

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
in yr 11 they told me that if i didnt lift my game i'd get kicked out of skool becsause i'd drag my skools marks down.

i started studyin a bit and doin all my hw and stuff and now im in the top 15 for nearly every subject (exept for ipt damn that) so i guess just lift your game, start revising all your notes, or MAKING notes!! and just listen in class..thats the best medicine!! haha :rolleyes: but its true

Originally posted by punkbassplayer
:( :( I have been a smart arse in the prelim course and fo a lil bit of this year and now im scared i cant screw up or my parents

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
yeah but i need sum real help pls anf offrerings will help!!!!!!
wat kind of help???

my help: "just do it"

HSC
You know that song by the good charlotte it goes "motivate me" or some shit, this is what you need to do. get motivated.

(by the way i do not listen to GC, i did not mention that to ruin my reputation)

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
MORE notes won't help.. you need to KNOW the stuff.

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
yeah but i need sum real help pls anf offrerings will help!!!!!!
we have been helping..we're giving you advice and trying to get you motivated!!

Hybrid

lol i never passsed and exam in year 11 for maths and failed two other subjects... all i can say is set urself a timetable 2hrs a night and grow on it from there.. ur marks will increase dramatically be4 ur eyes...

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i gave u advice!! get ur notes togehter and start reading!!! make notes of notes!! u got to figure out whether u learn easie by reading, or writing or whatever.. u cant get anymore help then this.. if u have a million notes you'll just get confused

minyha@hotmail.

all i have to say is start studying.
for standard english..wat texts r u doin???
and for maths, just do heaps of questions, and look at examples. look in your text book aswell...there should be chapter reviews:do all them.....
it's neva to late dude, there is till time left. just try ya hardest from here on....
rock on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)