I LOST 3 MARKS BASED ON THE TEACHERS RETARDED DIAGRAM (1 Viewer)

Interdice

HSC
I learnt both mod 8 and mod 7 on the final night. Luckily as I go to a non selective high school, the questions weren't very difficult.

I had no time to learn module 8 apart from stars and a bit about nuclear reactions and where the occured.

When I saw the diagram, I counted the amount of protons, and the number of protons was off. This meant there were no oxygen, but there were carbon and nitrogen. So I chose Proton Proton. But appartently Proton Proton is a chain whereas CNO is a loop

Fuck you Physics deperatment.

2 marks not 3

SB257426

Very Important User
HSC
it doesn't matter if you go to a selective or non selective school, the papers are going to be hard anyway, whether it be physics, math, english or whatever. The ext 2 trial I saw a few days ago was the most difficult paper you will ever see in your life, the james ruse paper for example was a piece of cake

Interdice

HSC
it doesn't matter if you go to a selective or non selective school, the papers are going to be hard anyway, whether it be physics, math, english or whatever. The ext 2 trial I saw a few days ago was the most difficult paper you will ever see in your life, the james ruse paper for example was a piece of cake
The Physics trial we got was much easier than any other school trials. This is because in previous years, the average was apparently 40 percent.

For instance the first Mod 5 question we got was a joke. They could have asked us about banked tracks but they asked us an easy question. There weren't much more mod 5 questions

Mod 6 was sub into the formula questions easy. They also made another typo with one of the questions.

Mod 7 was a bit harder but the theory was super easy. We had to draw lenzes law and we had to explain red shiftign and hubble's theory. Easy, because the next questoin pretty much told us the answer. They even gave us a formula for one of the questions

Mod 8 was hard because I didn't study for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)