i need desperate help with enrolment...i'm lost (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
why do we need a passport sized photo?.....i hearf there r gonna be ppl there to take ur pic

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hahah just take it just in case
i took a photo yesterday, i look shocking!
hahah so gonna use last years skool fotos instead

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
why do we need a passport sized photo?.....i hearf there r gonna be ppl there to take ur pic
You need the passport photo for your student card, and i don't think there will be ppl taking ur pic!! just bring some in case!!

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
they give you crappy laminated student cards.. thats what you get for your $577!! hahaha... so bring a photo or you don't get yout card!!

as for where the student centre is.. its on the camperdown campus in the CARSLAW BUILDING..

once you cross the footbridge.. its that first building on your right... just keep walking straight and you will see the entrance and a sign saying "CARSLAW BUILDING" .. or maybe "EASTERN AVE" i'm not sure.. but its around that area!! its hard to miss!!

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
Has anyone else seen people around with proper plastic cards? I heard you had to pay $20 to get them, but they look nicer than the laminated crap, and you don't need to take a photo cos they take it for you.

Not sure how you can get one without getting the laminated one first though, I think you have to say you lost it.

I'm thinking about getting one, sick of being teased by UNSW, UTS and even TAFE people.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
ooh i could go for one of those. i had to take my photo today before i went to usyd. i was saying how it was hideous and the guy who laminated it told me that he's seen heaps worse today. ahah :p

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu
ooh i could go for one of those. i had to take my photo today before i went to usyd. i was saying how it was hideous and the guy who laminated it told me that he's seen heaps worse today. ahah :p
LoL, yeah, my photo's are not that (relatively speaking) since i got them thru the school photographer. :D

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
Originally posted by user
Has anyone else seen people around with proper plastic cards? I heard you had to pay $20 to get them, but they look nicer than the laminated crap, and you don't need to take a photo cos they take it for you.

Not sure how you can get one without getting the laminated one first though, I think you have to say you lost it.

I'm thinking about getting one, sick of being teased by UNSW, UTS and even TAFE people.
yeah i've heard of people saying that you need to claim that your student card is 'lost'... you will be charged to get a new one as well as a new concession....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)