i need help... (1 Viewer)

gerta

hey everyone i really need help with SAC. I really enjoy is heaps but only got 41% in my yr 11 half yearly that i just did. I think it was the second lowest in class i felt teriible when i got it back. I find it hard to use all correct terms the way my friends find it so easy to do.
I have to make a start on my mini pip really quickly coz its due in like a month. im really interested in female geintal mutilation and descrimination against women or even somthing such as the feet binding of chinese women (thats was done by somebody last year and it was really good). does anyone have any ideas or any advice that could help me. please please please i need help!

mishka

HSC
N/A
Well, I guess you have to keep in mind that you need to conduct primary research, so i don't know if you would be prepared to interview someone regarding that topic.

You could still do something on women, perhaps compare women's roles and experiences over time in two different countries, but there again, you have to be able to conduct your own research. Try talking to your teacher, they usually have some good ideas and twists you can use. And keep in mind, this is a mini PIP; obviously "mini" means not a full scale "all-your-guts-poured-in", so choose a specific topic that won't be too hard to manage in the short amount of time you have to do it in.

And about the exam mark, try not to worry too much, your yr 11 marks don't contribute to your HSC. If you haven't already got one, grab yourself an Excel guide for explanations of specific terms. The only other advice I can give you is practice. People think SAC is soooooo easy, but the amount of concepts we have to know can be hard to remember. If you're constantly practicising them, using them effectively in essays will come in no time.

Hope I have been of help!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)