• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I want to go to UNI (1 Viewer)

workerdude85

HSC
N/A
I want to go to university and get a degree to further my career. I wasn't very interested about career etc. until i realised what im earning is not near enough to live a comfortable lifestyle eventually when i get into marriage, i currently live with my girlfriend of 7 years and i'm thinking of proposing only once i get my career on track if she can wait that long.

My passion is in finance or marketing, and i want to develop a long term career in finance preferably. My question is, i will need to get a bachelor of business degree, first need to go through Tafe then transfer into uni, what are the chances of doing this or is it better to go to insearch or similar institute, are these hecs accredited?

What are the job prospects and salary range after graduating from uni? does it really depend on which uni you go to? or do employers more rely on work experience?

Thanks in advance!!

HSC
Assuming you are over 21....could you possibly try for a mid year entry as a mature age student at uni?

Ask your nearest uni for details about that.

aussiechica7

HSC
Newcastle University offers an Open Foundation program. Look at the types of programs universities in your local area offer. Better yet, call the universities yourself and ask them for advice. They're helpful :)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I think it'd be good for you to enter UNI. If it's been 10 years or so, you could always try your luck at getting into a law course or something...I hear that they have tests to gain entry into them. Seeing as you're interested then I reckon you'd be best off to at least try, you could do com/law.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)