If Anyone Wants Huge Headstart 2008 ; HMAS Sydney (1 Viewer)

lollirox

HSC
Hey,
I am doing HSC this year, doubt this will help 2007 hsc people,
but i started my History Extension Major Work this year and then dropped it a week ago. I would be happy to pass on my folder of HMAS Sydney work on to anyone seriously interested in doing the subject. I researched it extensively and have some reallly good sources as i travelled to Canberra and went to Mac library to get a huge range of sources. Its not plagerism because I wont' be giving away my journal or notes on the HMAS.

Lauren xx

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
lollirox said:
Hey,
I am doing HSC this year, doubt this will help 2007 hsc people,
but i started my History Extension Major Work this year and then dropped it a week ago. I would be happy to pass on my folder of HMAS Sydney work on to anyone seriously interested in doing the subject. I researched it extensively and have some reallly good sources as i travelled to Canberra and went to Mac library to get a huge range of sources. Its not plagerism because I wont' be giving away my journal or notes on the HMAS.

Lauren xx
I hate wasted work...it happened with my first choice of major project.
I don't think you should be giving out too much work though. One aspect of the project is to demonstrate research skills and if someone hands you all that on a platter it gives them an unfair advantage over the rest of their class. However, I don't think theres anything wrong with providing someone with a few book references.

So yeah, I just had to have a random ethical say.

jesschu?

HSC
Hey, my project is due in a week but i am doing HMAS Sydney and i've still got 1000 words to write. It would be greatly appreciated if you could send me what you've got. Thank you so much! Love xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)