If I get above average for my assessment tasks.... (2 Viewers)

8===D ~o ~o

Banned
HSC
If I get above average for all my assessment tasks in a school ranked about 48-50, what sort of a UAI would I be looking at?

What if I get 40% in an english assessment, but the mean is 38%? Is that still good?

BTW, subjects I do:
Standard english
2 U maths
Business Studies
Legal Studies
Economics
Studies of religion I

Last edited:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I know you don't post much, but how can you not realise that you're posting in the wrong forum? Also, 40% and 38% are both crap. You shouldn't even have to ask.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
8===D ~o ~o said:
If I get above average for all my assessment tasks in a school ranked about 48-50, what sort of a UAI would I be looking at?

What if I get 40% in an english assessment, but the mean is 38%? Is that still good?

BTW, subjects I do:
Standard english
2 U maths
Business Studies
Legal Studies
Economics
Studies of religion I
You are going to fail and get a shit UAI drop out of school with a failed HSC and end up sucking cock for cash.

boris

Banned
HSC
I see a pink statement of attainment!!

sherylbobbins

HSC
I was pondering the answer to that too. Nice to know that if my class does badly I'll 'end up sucking cock for cash'. Thanks for the support dude.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
runnable said:
Its not about your mark. Its about your rank.
If you get 38-40% in your external HSC examination, it doesn't matter what your rank is. With that mark, to put it bluntly, you're fucked.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Just because you go to a decent ranking school doesn't mean you can slack off.
A kid who goes to a Top 200 school who slacks off and only meets the average is gonna do worse than the kid who goes to the last ranking school, and ripps every assignment and does really good in the external exam.

So basically, if you're getting 30-40%... you're stuffed, unless everyone else is getting less than 30%.

sherylbobbins

HSC
Aplus said:
If you get 38-40% in your external HSC examination, it doesn't matter what your rank is. With that mark, to put it bluntly, you're fucked.
Well obviously. I was refering to an internal assessment... such as a hard exam etc etc.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
School rank is insignificant.
I went to a school that came tie last the previous year....
and I got a UAI of 97.5

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: If I get above average for my assessment tasks....

Omium said:
and I got a UAI of 97.5
It's insignificant if you come first for every subject, it becomes a problem if you're average in a shit school.

Arithela

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: If I get above average for my assessment tasks....

tommykins said:
It's insignificant if you come first for every subject, it becomes a problem if you're average in a shit school.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Omium said:
and I got a UAI of 97.5
Exactly, if you're a smart student in a shit school... you'll still do really well.
Just like if you are a dumbass student.. you'll do shit no matter what school you are at...

WannaBang?

HSC
No people, I'm pretty smart. I'm absolutely shitting on Legal Studies, I'm above average in english, shitting on Business Studies, shitting on Economics, and doing alright in Maths.

Oh, and S.O.R. is alright as well.

(I'm the one who created this thread. That account got banned for some stupid reason so I'm forced to use this one)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
WannaBang? said:
No people, I'm pretty smart. I'm absolutely shitting on Legal Studies, I'm above average in english, shitting on Business Studies, shitting on Economics, and doing alright in Maths.

Oh, and S.O.R. is alright as well.

(I'm the one who created this thread. That account got banned for some stupid reason so I'm forced to use this one)
The irony is, smart people will never say they are smart.

WannaBang?

HSC
tommykins said:
The irony is, smart people will never say they are smart.
Mate, modest people annoy the shit out of me. Those chicks that go around complaining about how fat and ugly they are when really they know they are the hottest girl around: annoy the fuck out of me.

Saying you're smart doesn't mean you're stupid nor does it mean you're concieted.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: If I get above average for my assessment tasks....

WannaBang? said:
Mate, modest people annoy the shit out of me. Those chicks that go around complaining about how fat and ugly they are when really they know they are the hottest girl around: annoy the fuck out of me.

Saying you're smart doesn't mean you're stupid nor does it mean you're concieted.
It's not modesty it's truth.

Intelligent people know that there is so much information about the world that they, even in their own so-called "intelligence", do not perceive themselves as intelligent because they know that there is so much more to know.

And how does intelligence = attractiveness?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)