If the question is "Analyse the cause and impact of Unempolyment on the economy" Than do I talk about All causes first than all impacts? (1 Viewer)

Monieflorida

HSC
^
I learnt today that I can't write essays. Do I need to ingrain the causes in the impacts or do it separately because they don't really specific and not general relation with each other

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I think that a structure like this would allow for a better flow and ability to link your ideas back to the question:

- Cause 1
- specific impact of cause 1 on the economy

- Cause 2
- specific impact of cause 2 on the economy

and so on.

mikrokosmos

HSC
I think that a structure like this would allow for a better flow and ability to link your ideas back to the question:

- Cause 1
- specific impact of cause 1 on the economy

- Cause 2
- specific impact of cause 2 on the economy

and so on.
yes definitely! when the question in particular says 'cause' and 'impact' (or effect or anything) go by that. so you'd have 4 paras

nourished.

HSC
I think talking about all causes and then impacts vs cause 1/ impact 1 are both valid.

I would probably lean more towards talking about all the causes first and then the impacts -
  • It lets you really flesh out the causes and link them to recent events.
  • It lets you really flesh out the impacts and link them to recent events.
  • A lot of the impacts are roughly applicable to any type of unemployment, so stating 1 cause/ 1 impact would make you repeat yourself.
  • You can separate your impact paragraphs by costs to output, costs to government etc.
Either way, both are valid. Just depends on how you can frame and elaborate on your arguments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)