Ignite Your HSC (1 Viewer)

igniteyourhsc

HSC
Hello guys,
I am a HSC graduate from 2013 looking for students interested in help regarding --

- Visual Arts (97)
- Currently tutoring 3 - 2014 HSC Selective school students

With VA many students will find that the nature of content is constantly shifting and many concepts are thrown at you during theory lessons which you are assumed to understand and accept. This is an issue for many students as there is no past history of any conceptual thinking or confrontation in the junior years of high school. If you are finding it difficult to particularly grasp a concept, idea or theory or if you need help in a practical aspect of your course (BOW) i.e. guidance or advice - I can definitely help out. My HSC Body of Work constituted of three 1.7m X 1.4m canvas (water based) oil paintings combining with my theory assessments and examination to give an outcome of 97 overall. I am currently studying B Design in Architecture and B Creative Intelligence and Innovation - this course is primarily a design based course and follows on with the concepts that we learnt in our HSC course i.e. Historical and Theoretical analysis', ideologies etc. as well as major practical components i.e. modelling and building.
If you guys need any help, guidance, 1on1 tutoring or advice feel free to contact me -
Prices are open to negotiation
igniteyourhsc@gmail.com

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)