II unit RE (1 Viewer)

is it true that if u do 2 unit re it would lift up ur marks or or uai.. one of em,,,
das wat my teach,,, said,...
wanst payin much attention wen he did,, but does anyone have a clue..
have u guys started stuydin yet 4 it?

bex

HSC
Yeah i have started... 2u i think scales better because a lot of people do sor1 because they have to and therefore dont put a lot into it which makes the average lower and therefore if you are above average then youre pulled up......

i think thats how it goes anyway....

Rahul

Dead Member
yep it scales u well......i found the course to be okay to handle coz i rely on my english skills, if they can b called skills.

mazz

hey look! ????
man i love SOR i do 2 unit and its like my favourite subject next to english.... i dont know why but apart from the christianity in aus topic which we just finsiehed i lve the course... we r also half way through re in the media which im finding really interesting plus its tying in with english teling the truth which is to my advantage... yeah we had to do 2 topics at once cause aboriginal took us forever and we had have australia and media pretty much finsihed for our half yearly which is next thursday... but yeah sor scales quite a bit but sor2 scales heaps!!!! so im happy about that.....

hey people who go to catholic school.... do u have to do SOR or do u have a choice of doing catholic studies which doesnt count towards the hsc.

Jinglebell

HSC
Originally posted by bookboy18
Great course cause you get great scaling for shit all work
isn't it just:) it's my bludgiest class, i do practically nothing and am nearly top of the grade...i think that if you have half decent english skills you can just make it up as you go along. most of the stuff is just concept based, no real memorising needed as far as i'm concerned:)

bookboy18

Knight of the PIGhood
I know. All you really need is a decent knowledge of history etc etc. I've taken to sleeping in class and I'm still in the top 5. Thats how cool this subjetc is.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Rahul
i go to a catholic school and i have to do sor, either the non-uai, 1 unit or 2unit course
ditto, 'cept that my school doesn't offer re II
-i wanted to do it...

oh well,
1u studies of rel is good enough :D

Originally posted by WaTs 2 CuM AhEd
is it true that if u do 2 unit re it would lift up ur marks or or uai.. one of em,,,
das wat my teach,,, said,...
wanst payin much attention wen he did,, but does anyone have a clue..
have u guys started stuydin yet 4 it?
yes it sure did for me in 02'. Probably helps you get 6-8 extra uai points. It's a great course covering a variety of interesting perspectives.Without my strong performance in the course i would have been lucky to get over 80 uai

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)