Illness/Misadventure Appeal (1 Viewer)

tor87

I was really sick just before my second english paper... throwing up and stuff from gastro. I filled out an illness appeal but my doctor was a real bitch about it... saying she could not vouch for thefact hat i was indeed vomitting all night becasue she wasnt there... She wrote a really bitchy remark on the form saying "this student informs me that she has been vomiting prior ot the exam,. this may have affected her performance"

I mean really... i felt like crap the whole exam i just wanted to vom... and i completely screwed it up also.. i don't know what to do because i'm worried the board of studies won't take my illness inco account

Does anyone know what the Board is likely to do? How strict are they when rejecting appeals?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Gather as much evidence of your illness as you can (preferably from reputable sources).

If anyone was there when you were sick, get a statement from them. Try to get people who aren't related to you to corroborate your story.

Go speak to the doctor again if you weren't satisfied.

Sophie777

You had to see the doctor the day you had gastro for that certificate to be adequate. Doctors legally cannot back date.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)