illness/misadventure?? (1 Viewer)

geoff18

HSC
Hi guys
im been feeling real dizzy and got headaches, and fill like vomiting all the time
im just wondering if i dont attend an exam and got a doctor certififate on those bases would they reject my claim stating that my arguments are really weak and just give me a 0 for what exam i miss or do they just take my end of year exam mark thx guys
i got this bloodly construction site like right next to my house and they start at like 6 i used the ear muffs shit but my whole is like vibrating... and i only get like 5 hours of sleep at day which eventually combine with stress= sick...
thx for reading so do i have a chance like not getting a 0

HSC
it doesnt really sound like a good excuse...its probably nerves... and i'm quite sure you still have to rock up to the exam. perhaps speak to your priniciple about it. you'll get better advice then a bunch of us can give you.

ps...omg i have a construction site next to me too...its such a damn pain! they started half way through the year god...so annoying! xD

mable

HSC
Yes they would reject your claim because it's a stupid claim and half the people sitting the hsc have the same problem... Eat healthy, exercise and use some rescue remedy(doesn't work PLACEBO EFFECT) and come back when your wisdom teeth start poking through and literally making you vomit

lala2

Banned
HSC
Just sit the exam and then discuss special consideration afterwards, in case your special consideration doesn't get approved.

kloudsurfer

HSC
So how do they determine whether it gets accepted on not?

I was sick during chem and modern (had a really bad throat infection and i really do think it affected my performance!) and i put in a illness/misadventure thing. Is it likely to go through?

Mevelyn2551

HSC
geoff18 said:
Hi guys
i got this bloodly construction site like right next to my house and they start at like 6 i used the ear muffs shit but my whole is like vibrating... and i only get like 5 hours of sleep at day which eventually combine with stress= sick...
thx for reading so do i have a chance like not getting a 0
Someone told me this, but I dont know if it is true. Anyway, they said that there was some school somewhere that got special provisions because a massive sttorm hit while they were in the exam. Noise, thunder, etc.
If that is true, how long untill people start making claims for ridiculous crap. The flies were spectacular for us during english...

Tsuska

HSC
MortImmortelle said:
it doesnt really sound like a good excuse...its probably nerves... and i'm quite sure you still have to rock up to the exam. perhaps speak to your priniciple about it. you'll get better advice then a bunch of us can give you.

ps...omg i have a construction site next to me too...its such a damn pain! they started half way through the year god...so annoying! xD
Awww come on...our school "IS" a construction site =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)