• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I'm in Fort Street at the moment, should I consider moving to other selective high school? (1 Viewer)

legacyt

HSC
Hi,

Should I consider moving to Baulkho, NorthSydney boy, Sydney boy or any other selective high school?
My parent seems to want me to move but I don't see the point of moving?

or is there anything I should consider for HSC?

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
Hi,

Should I consider moving to Baulkho, NorthSydney boy, Sydney boy or any other selective high school?

omg i just looked it up, don’t worry you’ll be just fine at that school 😭 obviously don’t completely rule out those other schools but 24th? yeah don’t worry buddy.

MoeyNeeds90+

HSC
omg i just looked it up, don’t worry you’ll be just fine at that school 😭 obviously don’t completely rule out those other schools but 24th? yeah don’t worry buddy.
you're so polite and sympathetic. Its such a nice trait to see in this world where u can't even talk to kids, and adults without feeling like ur talking like 5 years olds lol. Just thought i'd tell u because its such a good thing to be :)
eh I sound so creepy lol😭

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
you're so polite and sympathetic. Its such a nice trait to see in this world where u can't even talk to kids, and adults without feeling like ur talking like 5 years olds lol. Just thought i'd tell u because its such a good thing to be :)
eh I sound so creepy lol😭
hahaa thank you i can’t tell if you’re joking but thank you :oldsmile:

idkkdi

HSC
Hi,

i would move. the difference between top schools, particularly in internal assessments, shows up during y12

SecretSpectre

HSC
i would move. the difference between top schools, particularly in internal assessments, shows up during y12
That depends on what OP wants to do. If he's going for med, sure, aim for the top. If they are doing anything else there's not that much point since an ATAR of somewhere around 95 is sufficient for every other degree.

Again, it's up to OP (or his parents lol). But then, I probably don't give good advice given I just managed to scrape in to NSB on like the 30th person on the reserve list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)