I'm lost with Mike's Bikes (1 Viewer)

Man, I am so lost. Noone in my group knows what they are doing. OMGOSH, I am so stressed. I've played around with Solomike and I can't increase my shareholder value. AHhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am so stressed! Time is running out! Can someone please explain to me what I am supposed to do?

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
just cos u cant increase ur shareholder value , doesnt mean ur screwed! i suggest , talk 2 some of ur friends and go n see garry.... :)

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Tell Garry that he has a nice moustache and that you like his "pants pulled up to tits" look. He will help you out for sure.

kow_dude

HSC
Apparently, i'm finding Mike's Bikes confusing as well. I've just noticed that sarevok is in my tute class and he's pro with Mike's Bikes.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Komit said:
Tell Garry that he has a nice moustache and that you like his "pants pulled up to tits" look. He will help you out for sure.

HAAHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ROFL :D:D:D......n yeah dont forget 2 tell him that u like his hair 2.... :cool:

sarevok

HSC
brogan77 said:
In playing MikesBikes do you reckon the best option is try and maximize shareholder value in the offline version OR do you reckon it's best to try and anticipate what other people will do in the first rollover? (Game theory style)
For the first rollover, I would just try to maximize your shareholder value on the offline version. After the first rollover, you will be able to perceive what strategies your opponents' are attempting, and that's when you game-theory is prob the better strat...

Last edited:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
a common mistake pplz makes is that human players are as numb as offline computers... very dangerous assumption...

so give urself some space to act (ie, if u expect cash inflow to be 20 mil, don't spend 20 mil, rather spend like 10 mil, as ur opponent might all go vast invest in advertisement and gets ur sale down) may not seem a big deal, but the effect maybe as dramatic as 700K to 1 mil irl... our group went to 300K the first rolloever lol

fush

HSC
our group was first in our world with a shareprice of round 15. We had 15% idle time though!!! cause the others must have spent all their money on product awerness, but we still got the best sales, the other teams must suck ass!!

next rollver their all going down, they have no capacity !!! we are going to shit all over them

sarevok

HSC
yeah..we also had 2nd highest shareholder value..one of the teams got $20 share price =O

fush said:
next rollver their all going down, they have no capacity !!!
so what? they can just buy more

kow_dude

HSC
brogan77 said:
my team had second highest sharevalue with 16, the highest got 18.5 cos they put their margins down to about 20- 30%. T

Isn't it riskier to set at the retail margin that low?!

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
it's only 5 rollovers tho...
i have tried that in fact retail margin is infact inversely proportional to share price... at the cost of lower increase in # of distrubutors (or loss of them)

hope ur r/d team also did alot of work!!! ^^

fush

HSC
sarevok said:
yeah..we also had 2nd highest shareholder value..one of the teams got $20 share price =O

so what? they can just buy more
it takes one year for bought factory capacity to become effective, so the only way they can increase capacity for the next rollover is to employ a lot of workers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)