• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Im not happy (1 Viewer)

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
My so called "friend" has just sent me a text msg saying that he was sorry for leading me on and that he'll be busy so he cant do stuff over holidays.
Let me back up
All the flirting (into of his so called gf) and stuff then..........
He asked me if I wanted to do something during these holidays with him like coming up for a visit or movie or something, last week i accidently told him that if you have a gf dont go asking other girls to do something with you (he apparently has a gf and i dont think she likes me) so i couldnt but i didnt tell him that reason. then i said some other stupid things.

So, now i just think he was using me or something.

Pace_T

HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
AND??? no offence but dont post crap for the sake of posting. every1s got their own probs to work out rather then you telling us urs!
lollll way to get at getting the shits so easily :p

white lady r u sure he was using u (or intending to anyway). he was probably confused and didnt know if he thought he should try u out first. he probably decided its not worth risking if he wants to stay with his gf. find someone new

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
Pace_T said:
white lady r u sure he was using u (or intending to anyway). he was probably confused and didnt know if he thought he should try u out first. he probably decided its not worth risking if he wants to stay with his gf. find someone new
AGREED!

Pace_T its not my fault but some ppl just like seeing their name on threads or posts, and its usually the same few ppl who keep writing CRAP, cos thats all it is, it juz CRAP!!!!

Pace_T

HSC
white lady said:
Im not posting crap.

fuck this shit. obviously no one wants to help.
omggggg r u absolutely BLIND woman?
i *was* trying 2 help duh lol

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
^^ Im sorry Pace_T, i know were trying to help.
im just quite upset, this situation has happened before.

And right now i dont need ppl like *BIRDIE* making things worse.

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
AND??? no offence but dont post crap for the sake of posting. every1s got their own probs to work out rather then you telling us urs!
youre right this was a crap post. now i feel stupid and a complete idiot. :eek:

HSC
He probably just wanted to fuck you and then realised he probably couldn't cause u have morals and shit, so he gave up.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Sounds like you both wanted to hook up but he changed his mind because he has a girlfriend. There are plenty of other guys around I don't expect it will be hard for you to find another one.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
*BIRDIE* said:
Don't be mean...*BIRDIE* :(

Anyway, maybe it'd be best to take a few steps back, seeing as you know he has a girlfriend already? Like..what exactly do you want from him? friendship? relationship? something-ship?

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
What's the problem. I don't get it.

You told him not to lead you on. So he said sorry that he did. How is that a problem.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, I don't know what were suppoesd to discuss in this thread.

CieL

HSC
I have no idea either..

Sentences don't make sense:

"All the flirting (into of his so called gf) and stuff then.........."
Flirting into a gf?

"so i couldnt but i didnt tell him that reason."
Couldn't what? Go out with him? What reason?! *confused*

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
even if he has a gf there's no reason why he still cant go out with other girls and watch a movie or whatever as friends.

maybe shes saying that he was flirting with his girl who he regards as his gf?

but either way your friend might be confused? maybe he feels guilty in leading you on, so he text you to say that he isnt available these holidays, but then he msgs you and asks whether youre still free to meet up in the holidays because he doesnt feel guilty now since he has a gf?

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
CieL said:
I have no idea either..

Sentences don't make sense:

"All the flirting (into of his so called gf) and stuff then.........."
Flirting into a gf?

"so i couldnt but i didnt tell him that reason."
Couldn't what? Go out with him? What reason?! *confused*
sorry type error i meant infront of his gf. the reason was my friend did something with one of her guy friends, gf got shitty/bitchy, (my friend didnt really know the gf) started saying shit and i really didnt want the same thing happening to me. i guess i should have to him is you gf ok with that.

yeah, ive got problems and stupid morals.

look every1, im sorry wasting for your time ok. i really dont know how to get out this situation and again i forgot to me mention and anyway i have it under my control. SO DONT POST IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u wanna discuss something, talk about "being mislead"

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
white lady said:
Im not posting crap.

I'd love to help, I think this page will help you quite a bit.

cupcake08

HSC
it sounds like he was probably mildly interested despite having a girlfriend but didn't want to committ enough to break up with her. but his ego was probably still cut when you said that you didn't want to meet up with him over the holidays. so he tries to save his dignity by saying he wasn't going to lead you on/had a gf already anyway

if you dont have feelings for him i dont really see what the problem is ...and i wouldn't blame his gf if she got pissed off that he was flirting with you in front of her all the time

rr.dun.dun

HSC
white lady said:
Im not posting crap.

LOL. no offense, but haven't you got friends you could be asking besides randoms off BOS?

anyway it just looks like this guy had no idea of what you were thinking of, he obviously just wanted to be friends with you and you took it the wrong way.

Pace_T

HSC
rr.dun.dun said:
LOL. no offense, but haven't you got friends you could be asking besides randoms off BOS?
why dont u ask every1 else who creates a thread in the love & relationships forum, too? clearly we dont have friends, ok!!!
p.s. fuck off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)