I'm pretty sure I just died. (1 Viewer)

Bokky

HSC
overall i thought the test was pretty bitchy. and did anyone manage to write the 2 pages on influenza????? i had like 2 points. that was it
yeh, i almost ran out of room on that one, had lots of fun doing it, i recon i got 6-7-8 marks for that. Filled out every single line in the WHOLE paper for EACH question :D

Blackroze

HSC
melimoo said:
my option was genetics and it was pooey

and stinky, just like poo

:(
overall i thought the test was pretty bitchy. and did anyone manage to write the 2 pages on influenza?????
i had like 2 points. that was it :(
and the colourblindness one was ghey too
I wrote two and an extra page which I had to staple to it... basically I covered everything I knew about cell / antibody mediated response and phagocytosis and said that the highly mutagenic nature of influenza would make it unrecognisable to the B and T memory cells (because the antigen is changing frequently). There was heaps more but I have since forgotten :)
As for colourblindness stupid me neglected to mention that it was sex linked. *gah*

Blackroze

HSC
mnanda88 said:
u ppl r so quick 2 get back on2 bos ... nd write stuff ... mayb u wont do as well as u hoped spending all ur time on this site ... i drove home and went on this ... just by chance and theres like 20 posts ... OMG !!!!
:)
I think getting feedback from other students is both reassuring and valuable, I hope you didnt write in that manner during your exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)