Im Questioning BOS Organisational Skills!!! (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Hey, how was everyone's exams,........good........i hope so!
So u all started at 9:20 i take it. Nice :)
Well our skool didnt! We got in the exam hall in time, sat down nd they were handing out the questions papers.....when ROFL THEY RAN OUT OF PAPERS BY AROUND 40!
lol....they ended up photocopying the other 30......nd then....wait 4 it....THE PHOTOCOPIER BROKE!!!!
So we had 2 wait over an hour in the hall, UNDER EXAM CONDITIONS, and we finally brgan the exam at 10:30.

Now with that in mind, does it not make u question the board of studies organisational skills......i mean really.....30 papers people!

Thoughts?

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
u poor thing.... and making u wait over an hr under exam conditions is terrible....did it help u to mentally organise urself or were u just so damn pissed?...haha:p

Last edited:

Winston

HSC
HAHA omg... that's rather stupid. Oh well at least that's over pray that your modules wouldn't be 30 short again :p

Good Lucks with your other exams.

^___^
HSC
pfft...

our school had a prayer b4 we walked in...

it was like..."we need time to cram!!! stop wasting our time, we haven't studies yet!!"

xarg

BUBZ :D
HSC
i bet someone in charge at your school fucked up, you can't just blame the board of studies when you have no idea where the error was

^___^
HSC
i'm gonna pretend to get sick...

and sue BOS (board) for mental distress for like 5million dollars...

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Well ive been talking 2 some of my friends about it nd how stupid it was.....the exam papers come in bundles ok.....so if they had 2 or 3 bundles of 20 papers each wouldnt they use their heads nd say "hey shouldnt there b more, seeing as though they had enough papers 4 paper 2 today?????

Apparently one of my friends told their parents nd their parents told them 2 put in a complaint, otherwise they would.

Nd lol...there was also this other drop-kick in our year that used the "short-of-papers scenario" to lodge a misadventure form because he was too stressed as a result......lol i dont as yet no the outcome of that.

Anywayz, i still think its the BOS fault.....i mean they know how many students sit the exams from each skool.......go figure!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)