imaginative journeys (1 Viewer)

daniboof89

HSC
:wave: hi i just joined today and am a bit stuck with my work i have to do a 4 min formal speech on "imagination is intelligence having fun" i need to relate a bos stimulus a coleridge poem and a related.

i want to use star wars for my related text does anyone know of good techniques that would show the creator of star wars would of had to have good intelligence for them to come up with the whole star wars idea i have to use tee and relate it back to the stimulus statement

Thanks help would be much appreciated
dani

Last edited:
HSC
George Lucas used NAZI GERMANY in the Star Wars mythopoeia.

Stormtroopers = Nazi Stormtroopers
Darth Vader = Dictator
End scene in A NEW HOPE = Leni Riefenstahl image (try wikipedia "Star Wars" and you'll see what I mean)
umm...
There are many subliminal references in every text, but you can always try the internet (wikipedia has good links to SW in modern society) and there is a great book from the Smithsonian Institute's exhibition STAR WARS: THE MAGIC OF MYTH that was at the Sydney Powerhouse Museum in 2002. Try and get a copy, because it will REALLY help.

Hope THIS helps,

CHeers,
Glenn.Saunders (formerly MKZaa)

samantha 22

HSC
Hey,

I have to do the same thing except without relating it to colleridge though

Imagination is intelligence having fun.

I need to write a speech about it, but I don't need to explain it. Just interprt it and bring in personal experience etc.

Help will be appreciated! thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)