Imaginative mod C (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
Hey guys so for trials I need to start preparing an imaginative piece of writing.
I have a good persuasive/discursive alr that I can adapt but i need an imaginative as well.

can someone help me bc id ont know where to start or what to write about or what question to base it off or literally anything about it so plssss help meee.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
its okayy do u want a draft stimulus to start?? bc its rlly hard to make a creative that can adapt to every stimulus, its much more effective to learn how to make one under pressure rather than memorise one

carrotsss

HSC
tbh id just find any stimulus and just follow whatever creative idea your brain comes up with, it’s fun

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Don’t bend; don’t water it down; don’t try to make it logical; don’t edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.
FRANZ KAFKA

a) Write a piece of imaginative fiction which precedes this excerpt. Focus on a character’s struggle to keep a secret, using language devices or techniques of one of the texts you have studied in Module C.

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
Don’t bend; don’t water it down; don’t try to make it logical; don’t edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.
FRANZ KAFKA

a) Write a piece of imaginative fiction which precedes this excerpt. Focus on a character’s struggle to keep a secret, using language devices or techniques of one of the texts you have studied in Module C.
That’s trash

nsw..wollongong

HSC
That’s trash
ur not gonna get a damn choice in the hsc exam 💀
fine here's another one
“Half a century ago, something strange and horrible had happened there, something that the older inhabitants of the village still liked to discuss when topics for gossip were scarce. The story had been picked over so many times, and had been embroidered in so many places, that nobody was quite sure what the truth was anymore.”

Craft an imaginative piece of writing that explores an idea presented in the stimulus provided.

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
ur not gonna get a damn choice in the hsc exam 💀
fine here's another one
“Half a century ago, something strange and horrible had happened there, something that the older inhabitants of the village still liked to discuss when topics for gossip were scarce. The story had been picked over so many times, and had been embroidered in so many places, that nobody was quite sure what the truth was anymore.”

Craft an imaginative piece of writing that explores an idea presented in the stimulus provided.
"dear maker
F*ck you
I'll make more money than u by going to tafe
u stupid overworked peasant ass mf old mf looking saggy as middle aged cat petting street bisch weirdo goofy ah omagawd i love shakeperear stupid ass get a life"
someone probably has said this before

nsw..wollongong

HSC
"dear maker
F*ck you
I'll make more money than u by going to tafe
u stupid overworked peasant ass mf old mf looking saggy as middle aged cat petting street bisch weirdo goofy ah omagawd i love shakeperear stupid ass get a life"
someone probably has said this before
now write a reflection on that 😍

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
now write a reflection on that 😍
rightyo ma aim of for this peice was to hit the marker in the face with this personal response that they are sure to relate to through the use of post modern profanity- where i indeed surprised the markers with my bogan styled subversion of the conventional hsc imaginative form"

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Write about an experience. If it’s a discursive write about different perspectives you could discover from a certain experience importance of fear for eg. Use that same experience for an imaginative where the character comes to some sort of epiphany or realisation about this experience as the conclusion.

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
i swear this was like a paper 1 short text that got people mad in one of the past hscs lol

i would just write about the power of words and creativity which are very generic ideas common to mod c - like describe the visceral experience of writing and creating stories - maybe since the guy is in a boat he's going somewhere right, maybe write something where the mc is trying to achieve something or experience something and to do that they use the power of words to create an experience that allows them to go there using their imagination

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)