importance of Amun in The period to the death of Thutmose IV (1 Viewer)

keirahowells

HSC
Does anyone know where i can find some good information for "assessing the importance of Amun in the Period to the death Thutmose IV?"
im having trouble starting.
you can Email me at Keirahowells@hiptop.com.au

X

xeuyrawp

What have you got so far? What are you having trouble with, etc etc? Give us more information.

Also, read the FAQ.

Babblez

HSC
I'm having trouble with the same essay. I have no idea how to get it started or where to get info from, as my library access is fairly limited to the times I can get to the one at tafe...which isn't that substantial considering my over filled timetable >.<.

Its a research essay on the importance of Amun in the period to the death of thutmose IV. Thats all the information we are given in the booklet. Other than it's to be a 1000 words, and an example of the format.

I went to have a look at the FAQ and all I got was a 404 error >.< So I don't know where else to look. If I had the research materials, I'd probably be alright, but yeah, thats what I'm having the major issue with. That and getting the damn thing started xD.

X

xeuyrawp

Babblez said:
I'm having trouble with the same essay. I have no idea how to get it started or where to get info from, as my library access is fairly limited to the times I can get to the one at tafe...which isn't that substantial considering my over filled timetable >.<.

Its a research essay on the importance of Amun in the period to the death of thutmose IV. Thats all the information we are given in the booklet. Other than it's to be a 1000 words, and an example of the format.

I went to have a look at the FAQ and all I got was a 404 error >.< So I don't know where else to look. If I had the research materials, I'd probably be alright, but yeah, thats what I'm having the major issue with. That and getting the damn thing started xD.
Sorry, the Admins changed the format of the site - the FAQ link should work now.

Like I said, if you need specific help, the forum will answer your questions...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)