• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

IMPORTANT: Dr Who (1 Viewer)

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Guess Who's back to the ABC???;)

Yes Dr Who fans out there! The new Dr Who is coming in MAY!!!!
Christopher Eccleston is the 9th Doctor for the moment. & his travelling companion is Rose played by pop singer Billie Piper.

The first show is called 'Rose' where the doctor meets Rose for the first time & the doctor bumps into a old emeny = The Autons!!

But don't get to use to this doctor. Christopher Eccleston left after only one season of the new Dr Who.
Luckily there is going to be another doctor who will be played by David Tennant who Christopher will regenerate into David & we will see this regeneration for the first time since the new series started!

Catch up with the classic series at 6pm mon-thrus on ABC!!
Also vist the official Dr Who website :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Yup! :)

It looks like I'll be watching TV again!

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Krangelus said:
bad news is it is crappy. i watch it just for a laugh.
Teh! Well you must of only started watching it when it came back to the ABC. Unlike me who watched it when i was 11. lol! Plus the whole point of Dr Who is to see past the special effects. Though Tom Baker isn't as greater doctor unlike the 7th doctor. lol

Still i'm pleased you're still going to watch it. Even though you are going to be laughing (gggrrr). But TRUST me, the stories get ALOT better as the series goes on.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Abu Ghurayb said:
Doctor who?
Yes, Dr Who. A timelord who travels in a TARDIS (which is stuck in the shape of a policebox) he travels through time & space. And when he might die or his body is getting old & tired. He can regenerate into a new body. Still the same guy on the inside, just different on the outside.

If you want to know more (if u're REALLY bored) go to:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/doctorwho/

Abu Ghurayb

Banned
HSC
N/A
stalk_if_u_dare said:
Yes, Dr Who. A timelord who travels in a TARDIS (which is stuck in the shape of a policebox) he travels through time & space. And when he might die or his body is getting old & tired. He can regenerate into a new body. Still the same guy on the inside, just different on the outside.

If you want to know more (if u're REALLY bored) go to:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/doctorwho/
Way to miss the joke :(

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
stalk_if_u_dare said:
Teh! Well you must of only started watching it when it came back to the ABC. Unlike me who watched it when i was 11. lol! Plus the whole point of Dr Who is to see past the special effects. Though Tom Baker isn't as greater doctor unlike the 7th doctor. lol

Still i'm pleased you're still going to watch it. Even though you are going to be laughing (gggrrr). But TRUST me, the stories get ALOT better as the series goes on.
i watched the new ones and they suck. Its all family orientated Science fiction. Although billie piper is so damn hot!

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
hhmmm...should i believe you?? are u a master in training??? Its a shame the 2nd Master died :( Have you seen the '96 Dr Who movie??? Man i thought it was SHIT! The guy who played the Master was shit...i mean he was good with acting evil, but it wasn't The Master evil.

I'll just have to buy another TARDIS.....hhmm now i wonder if they still have the 40 type model???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)