IN NEED OF CREATIVE IDEAS! what would you want in a video if you were leaving yr 12? (1 Viewer)

get_born

Hey guys,
As you all know the HSC will soon be over, and nobody knows whether or not they will stay in contact with everyone...so as a surprise, or more rather a farewell gift I am making a 1 to 2 hr video. So far I have put together like 15 mins and I was just wondering if anybody has any ideas. What would you put on a video that everyone would keep and take home.

So far I got
-baby pics
-introducing everyone.

what im planning to still put
-comedy skits
-friendship photoes
-scenes and diferent angles of the school
-people laughing
-people pulling funny faces.

oh yeah and im ending it when i put the credits at the end, with a students hand writing farewell. I'd show it but i dont know how to make it appear. If anyone knows ill show it...but other than that your ideas are highly valued!!

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Interview people, and get them to retal, those unforgettable school yard moments and memories.. funny stories etc.. What about including teachers somehow? Interview them wishing the students all the best in the future etc .. Just be creative. :)

get_born

yeah ive already started interviewing teachers. forgot about that... i like the idea of doing the interviewing the students and getting them to retell the stories.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
ooooooh... how about getting the teachers in school uniform and let them blend into classes... with a student teaching(student being in mufty).. and the teacher complaining about HSC assessments..

I don't know... lol just a weird thought...

oooh and u could also have like a where's wally thingy(i think thats how u spell his name) anyways.... and try to spot the teachers in between the students.... at least it'll let some 60 year old teachers feel young again...

oh and to make it even funnier each teacher could be immitating a specific student....

i could be evil with some ideas... but nah... let's be nice...

physician

HSC
oh yes.. i'd also want the camera in my face before my first HSC exam and then after my last exam... like a before and after thingy...

get_born

physician said:
oh yes.. i'd also want the camera in my face before my first HSC exam and then after my last exam... like a before and after thingy...
i like that idea. Today i went around and just filmed the classes...at first they didnt notice, because it was through the window...but then student by student began to notice, but i got a couple of natural shots...so that was cool :cool:

physician

HSC
last_chance said:
i like that idea. Today i went around and just filmed the classes...at first they didnt notice, because it was through the window...but then student by student began to notice, but i got a couple of natural shots...so that was cool :cool:

yessss... see i would like the camera filming when i'm not looking... because when it is.. i try to look away...

except no one film me during physics or chemsirty.... i'll be half dead/asleep

EDIT: ahh.. i have to go write my Emma Goldmann essay

get_born

physician said:
yessss... see i would like the camera filming when i'm not looking... because when it is.. i try to look away...

except no one film me during physics or chemsirty.... i'll be half dead/asleep

EDIT: ahh.. i have to go write my Emma Goldmann essay
that reminds me ... i was videoing the physics class today, one boy was away owever, he was sick or something...what a shame
:eek:

get_born

kinda, but a year book is more of sporting achievments, and academic achievments and stuff...whereas the video i am shooting is all just between school mates.

physician

HSC
last_chance said:
that reminds me ... i was videoing the physics class today, one boy was away owever, he was sick or something...what a shame
:eek:
lol...oh well maybe some other time...

S

Shuter

INXS said:
Interview people, and get them to retal, those unforgettable school yard moments and memories..
Hahahahaha, I misread that as "get them to RECTAL" as in anal penetration.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
ok here's some of the sections we had on our yr 12 video:

*interview teachers (eg. ask the christian studies teachers who is "solomon the wise", ask music teachers who will be the future musicians etc..)
*get debating team to go around asking questions of students - "which came first, the chicken or the egg" etc... then ours asked questions that no-one had any idea what they were talking about
*sports footage
*took a whole heap of photos of yr 12 and had them as a slide show at the end
*drama performances

other ideas we had but didn't use -

*get members of the 1st XV rugby team to go to a 1st netball team training and vice versa
*film actual hsc exams...

can't remember the rest
good luck with it though - and make sure u use cool music, cos that will make or break your video i rekon

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
A kid in our year is making a DVD for everyone in Year 12(he recently came from America last year). We all got interviewed and we said some words and what we hope to do in life etc.. Will be interested to watch in a few years time ~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)