Inaburra People...? (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by tieki
Are there any current Inaburra people in here??? I seem to be the only one...
with all due respect, who are the inaburra people.It sounds aboriginal or something

tieki

lol...hehe, I suppose it does sound pretty weird, now that I think about it... :)
Inaburra people, as in people from Inaburra School in Bangor...?

all i know is that is sounds like a tiny country school that no one has ever heard of judging by the number of responses in this thread

tieki

lol...not quite. It's in the Sutherland Shire, southern suburbs of Sydney (alliteration not intended)...anyway, I think I'm the only one here, so it doesn't matter much... :)

lol...not quite. It's in the Sutherland Shire, southern suburbs of Sydney (alliteration not intended)...anyway, I think I'm the only one here, so it doesn't matter much... :)

Join the loner club. i did the hsc at St Columba's in Springwood in 2002.I sometimes think there's people here who i know from my school.But no responses have confirmed that.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
BJ, tieki is aparently Sari's sis, and Sari (aka Sarina) wen't to Sutho with Adrain and me, it's a small world ...

tieki

Indeed it is...lol

Speaking of Sutho, is anyone else in here from sutho in 96'/97'? Mrs. Harris's class? Probably not, but it's worth a try... :)

Indeed it is...lol

Speaking of Sutho, is anyone else in here from sutho in 96'/97'? Mrs. Harris's class? Probably not, but it's worth a try... :)
I knew a mrs harris-she was my advanced maths teacher in yr 9/10.But she moved-perhaps she moved to sutho.what does she teach?

sar sar

Banned
Originally posted by Almighty Jafar

I knew a mrs harris-she was my advanced maths teacher in yr 9/10.

*miss* harris is a FuCKING bitch.. she cant teach for shit n has no idea how to communicate with ppl

LOL at her shelf arse.. it is so a blackboard, possibly even a landing strip

and that hair..

sar sar

Banned
also about inaburra ppl

theres 2 girls from there @ my college

brianna n kath

i dunno them well tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)