Independent Schools Trial (Cloudstreet) (1 Viewer)

rhinoivory

Hey guys,

on wednesday, I went through the horror of writing an essay on cloudstreet. I had a heap of trouble with it, in fact, my whole module B work is really scrappy... (This was the CSSA trial)

Anyway, I have 1 exam to go, and i've decided to collate possible questions for the HSC to get me up to scratch.

Would anyone be able to post the question for the independent schools module B, critical analysis of cloudstreet?

Gladly appreciate it if you do.

Anyway, chill down people! English trials have been and gone. Last exam is in the horizon!:rolleyes:

nerdd

our question was changed for cloudstreet...
to
'often a piece of literature is able to move & inspire as well as provide the responder a good laugh'
I DON'T FIND IT FUNNY!!!
so i was like... oh yes... fish is extrmeely funny.... dolly having sex with lester was extremely hilarious because such & such..
BAH

rhinoivory

??? Sounds like a pain of a trial.

I guess you could say the vernacular, the normalities of life are often humorous. Other than that sounds hard.

The original question must have been peice of literature is able to move and inspire us' and you had to discuss.

It's actually good that your school put another aspect to it, or else you would have been writing a 20 page essay!

howareya

Banned
i think we did the independant...i am unsure but our qns was:

write three or four diary entries for one of the chracters in your text. the neritres should correspond to a momment in the novel where there is a conflict between thier life and expectations of society.

your answer should make refered to a prescribed readign of the text.

it was bassically like that

TastesGoodBut

that last one is a toughie.. the diary entries.... christ...

i think i would just ramble on about "mums downstairs in the shop. some of the kids always ask me why she works insteading of bringing us up." argh - thats shit - tough Q

little_miss

HSC
ours was something like how is the mundane transported to an epic level?
i kinda talked about textual integrity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)