Independent Trial (1 Viewer)

Hoadini

Hey how did everyone find the independent trials?
what kind of questions did they throw at you about germany and such?

Benno

HSC
yeah any1 done the independent exam out there???

s2ophie

HSC
i don't know what trial i did. i think my teachers did a bit of cutting and pasting!

Hoadini

basically im interested on people questions on "Speer, Germany and Cold War - Dente"

Benno

HSC
i did it 2day

Germany was milatrism and other question was the role of women and youth organisations under nazi socail policy

indochina was vietcong and there role in promoting communism in vietnam and other question was asses the role of nationalist leaders in process of the conflict in vietnam or somthin like that.

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by Benno
i did it 2day

Germany was milatrism and other question was the role of women and youth organisations under nazi socail policy

indochina was vietcong and there role in promoting communism in vietnam and other question was asses the role of nationalist leaders in process of the conflict in vietnam or somthin like that.
well i didn't do the independent trial then!

Benno

HSC
lol cool i supose u did the cssa, how did u like it?

s2ophie

HSC
i don't know if it was the CSSA trial. indochina was media and tet offensive and germany was totalitarianism or terror and propaganda! someone tell me what paper i did! maybe my teachers made it up!

emily

don't which i did, but ww1 was all about the versailles treaty, germany was militarism or the defeat of nazism, speer was "was he an apolitical technocrat?" and cold war was account for the lack of a reduction in tension or who put up the best case for owning democracy :0

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
My Germany essay was a choice between 'How did the NSDAP secure power in Germany by 1934?" and something about women and youth organisations... While Conflict In The Pacific was 'Account for Japanese imperial policy 1937-1942".

I think mine may have been a cut and/or paste, but I got 87% for it, so I'm happy enough. (Can improve in the HSC though.)

Hoadini

This one with the women and youth in germany is the independent trial...
i was also told there was a cold war essay about dente and doves and hawks.. anyone know anything about that?
Was also told the Speer essay was more or less a "what happened in his life"

Hoadini

ok for anyone interested i found out today independent trials are about
Germany - Women and children in Nazi Social Polity OR Militarism
Speer - Describe major events in his life OR How did he help orductivity wise to the war
Cold War - Talk about doves and hawks OR How was detente significant in helping communism and capitalism co-exisit peacefully

hope thats of some use to someone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)