individuals and ways of thinking (1 Viewer)

starrrboy

what is the likelihood that we will get a purely creative writing questiona nd an essay? id rather something like a speech and an essay cos i cant think very creativly in exam situations.
im doing retreat from the global and are there any conventions for this? email me please anyone
oh and about The Castle...does anyone ahve any advice on that cos i wanna use it cos i hate heaney but im worried that what im writing is too simple
email me
starrr.boy@angelfire.com
ICQ126863901

Fradam

Tall man
HSC
Originally posted by starrrboy
what is the likelihood that we will get a purely creative writing questiona nd an essay?
Considering the uproar last year, pretty high.

starrrboy

creative writing

how are you meant to study/prepare for a creative writing question then? i want the paper to be like last years dammit!
oh well i suppose i will just have to write a kick ass essay.

--insomniac--

i dont understand what you're asking? Aren't the two thingis always one creative and one essay?? Or are you asking about REALLY CREATIVE vs speeches and stuff which are just slight transformations of essays??

I do Individual in Society and i think the best way to study for the creative is to study the paradigms of the times very very well. Like just one or two things in particular - perhaps clothing, food, class... So you can integrate a profound sense of understanding in your creative piece.

Also, try to just write a story before the exam time. I did that for 2u and it was excellent cos i just had to twist it a bit and i had a whole story mapped out in my head straight away. Stories can be converted into almost anything (except dialogues/interviews). With those, you'll just have to suffer like everyone else. <=T

ShirLz

Originally posted by MoonlightSonata
It is my dearest hope that they give such questions. Pure essay and pure creative writing.

In fact, my dream questions:

1. During your study of your elective, you will have reflected upon that nature of the relationship between the individual and society. Discuss with relevance to TWO prescribed texts and other texts of your own choosing.

2. Write a composition in the form of your own choosing illustrating the relationship between the individual and society.

question: if it says composition in any form, does that include an essay for that stupid creative writin question...i'd prefer pure essay + pure essay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)