Industrial/Commercial Report-Please help (1 Viewer)

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
I have an assessment task where I have to write a report about how Industrial/Commercial practices relate to my MDP. I need to discuss and compare how a project similar to mine would be realised in the commercial world. I have to examine the similarities and differences that exist and provide an explanation as to why this is so.

I am really stuck because my project is fairly difficult to relate to the real commercial world. I'm making clothing out of recycled materials. I am using soft drink labels, plastic bags, lolly packets and noodle packets to make clothing.

I don't know what to write because clothing made of recycled materials are not made in the real world. They are not mass produced.

I need some advice, especially from past Design and Technology students that have made clothing out of recycled materials for their Major Design Project.

Please help. PLEASE.

brooklyn_angel17

hey....i just did that assignment..

i do dnt and textiles so i might be able to give u a bit of insight.

i read what your making and it clicked to me that....did u think ti consider how they make fabric?....i recal my textiles teachers telling me that they recycle all sorts of things to make fabric....including wood chips!

so maybe its worthwhile to chec out that process?

anyways if u need some more help just gimmie a buzz back on the board.

from amie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)