Industrial Conflict Report HELP! (1 Viewer)

Abide

Wie gehts?
HSC
N/A
Conflict is common in employment relations as there are a number of key stakeholders whose goals may conflict. Explain how conflict arises between stakeholders and evaluate ways in which conflict can be resolved, with reference to a business.

We are to present a logical, well structured report on the question.

I was thinking of doing the Morris McMahon dispute, but then I realised... "HOW do I put all this stuff into a report?" I don't know what headings to have in my report... is it like a business report? Like with an executive summary? But, if so, what would the summary be like, seeing as we are answering a general question with no specifics, and we are only supposed to REFER to a business?

Does anyone have like a sample "structure"? What information should I put under each heading - something in general (like out of the textbook) describing conflict? I have no idea.

Please help.. :eek: if anyone have any tips, or information regarding the Morris McMahon dispute which might help me in this assessment, feel feel to point it out to me. :D

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
If the question specifically asks for a report, then you should put in an executive summary. After that just make sure its not like an essay. Use headings, bullets, diagrams, etc...

With your stakeholders q, you could use titles like "Stakeholders Invloved in Conflits", "Conflict Resolution". You can talk about how, in general, stakeholders deal with conflict and then within that paragraph refer to the business. Eg. "Managers deal with conflict by blah blah. The managers at Morris McMahon, for example, sacked their workers". something like that.

For morris McMahon you can check out:

http://www.active.org.au/sydney/news/front.php3?article_id=2436

Hope it helps.

Abide

Wie gehts?
HSC
N/A
Ahh, yeah. That's great, thanks! ;)

girlee281

Instead of "executive summary" use a heading like "synopsis". And also, use words that are included in the question, such as "evaluation" as a heading.

It works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)