ineed advice plz help (2 Viewers)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Why can't you accuse a teacher or school of negligence if negligence really has occured? And and i don't see why you think that because someone doesn't want to share the details to a bunch of kids on the internet they are not going to share them in court??? Thats just ridiculous.
Sure - so what's the purpose of this thread? To garner sympathy?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
. If you don't want to do it publicly then you could at least PM me or May-Cat.
Nah man, don't drag me into this, i'm not that interested in this persons problems, pretty sure this is a troll anyway.

Sure - so what's the purpose of this thread? To garner sympathy?
That said, i just keep pushing my point cuz i'm having trouble understanding your point of view. I think its strange that you find the idea of suing a teacher/school for negligence a joke regardless of whether the teacher/school has breached their duty of care or not.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
That said, i just keep pushing my point cuz i'm having trouble understanding your point of view. I think its strange that you find the idea of suing a teacher/school for negligence a joke regardless of whether the teacher/school has breached their duty of care or not.
Well, if the school/teacher hasn't breached their duty of care - and someone was going to try to sue them, they would get laughed out of the courthouse. And yes, I'd also laugh at them for attention seeking behaviour etc.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Well, if the school/teacher hasn't breached their duty of care - and someone was going to try to sue them, they would get laughed out of the courthouse. And yes, I'd also laugh at them for attention seeking behaviour etc.
I doubt it, i would assume the matter would be investigated seriously and if the allegations turned out to be false then the student would be dealt with appropriately. My gripe with what you're saying is that you seem to think that all accusations of negligence against teachers are bullshit and should be treated as a joke.

FTW

HSC
Well throughout Year 11 I had a lot of trouble with my Chemistry teacher. She didn't really know how to teach. Basically all she did was copy paste stuff onto some power point and read it out to us in class. She didn't even make us right anything down in our books. She didn't even follow the syllabus. She taught us irrelevant stuff and kept skipping dot points. We kept performing badly in our assessment tasks and she just kept blaming it all on us. Above all that she seemed to have personal grudges against us. She seemed to think we performed badly deliberately because we hated her. She started to act like a bit of a pedophile. She tried ringing up my house and finding out what I got to over there. i told my parents that she was a moron and then me and a group of friends started sending phone calls to the deputy principal complaining about her. The DP just directed the complaints to the Head Teacher who refused to say a word against my Chemistry teacher because it's 'unprofessional for a teacher to speak out against another'. Well later during our Preliminary exams everybody in the class failed but me. My Chem teacher was then like yelling at all of us and saying that we were lazy. She wasn't blaming a thing on herself. She was making stupid excuses. You know she's a Fijian-Indian and she's only been in Australia ofr 3 years. She said that we were all ESL and we couldn't construct sentences and that's why we failed. Some boy argued against her and then she yelled at him and made him cry. Then my Chem teacher went 'Oh it's not my fault; he's got psychological disorders'. After that there were heaps of phone calls about her. One day in class she cracked and called the whole class a cult and said that I was the cult leader. She said that we were spreading rumours about her. She said that the whole class was going to be getting a detention for being members of my cult but nobody really wanted to go to a detention for nothing. A couple of days later she quit because many kids stopped coming to class. She said that she quit because I was stressing her out by not coming to class and by stopping other kids coming to class.
Woah... that's one bad chem teacher...
Nice rant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)