• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Info night on the 22nd? Also, halp D: (1 Viewer)

Sadlilgirl

HSC
I totally forgot my bored of studies account info. That sucks. Oh well, anyway... My ATAR wasn't half as good as I thought it as going to be. The subjects I do must scale horribly, as my 75-84 marks range gave me an ATAR or around 64.. I'm wondering if it is any use still going to the info night? I think it is just about course preferences and such. I won't know anyone there as I live in NSW usually, but I'm up on the GC for christmas. I was kinda hoping to do the digital media course, now I barely scrape in under a BA.

TL;DR: should I go to the info night even though I suck balls and should probably only consider a career as a crack addicted whore?

My other question is, would I get any extra points for coming from a reigonal school out of state? My friend tells me I'll get 10 up on my ATAR for "5 rural and 5 leaveway" but obviously that is impossible... But perhaps one or two extra points? It doesn't matter anyway because my score is so far behind any of the other courses I want to do... But it would be interesting to know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)