• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

info on lectures,pracs.etc.... (1 Viewer)

hello

everyone!!!!:)
HSC
N/A
ungent info needed plz, may sound silly but its urgent

hi just say if i have a prac starting at 9 which is 3 hrs long, do they start on time>? andwill they mind if im about 20 mins late to the prac. and also for lectures i understand there not compulsory but say if i have one from 9 till 11 would they also mind if im about 20mins late?
thanx heps everyone

Last edited:

santaslayer

HSC
lectures they wouldnt care if ur late as long as u dont act as a disturbance to other students.....
for pracs no one in the right mind would turn up 20 mins late coz then u would of missed the most important time of the prac...the explanation of what to do.....

hello

everyone!!!!:)
HSC
N/A
wats everyone else think? its like a 3 hr prac and i was told usually u dont evan start on time, is this true?

MrA

even if they didnt start on time, i wouldnt think they would be 20 mins late...

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
lectures you dont have to turn up + if ur late, just dont disturb anyone + sneak in quietly.

pracs, you should be there on time. it will depend on ur tutor. some dont mind you being late + some will. so for the first few pracs arrive on time, and if your tutor doesnt mind ppl arriving late, then there's nothing to worry about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)