• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

insearch (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Hey I just found out what insearch is
Is it too late to apply?
Its public holidays so I cant contact them

ramin_87

no it's not too late to apply. I don't know when the application date closes, it is highly advisale to contact uts and other uni's from tuesday 3rd JANUARY, 2005 and ask them. GOD bless you and good luck. "Where there is a will, there is a way", so you can find a way into uni, just be prepared to work very hard.

luckyduck

i applied for it,, insearch centre opens on 4th jan or u can go to there website and d/l there applicaiton form and send it

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Just to rehash what everyone else said, and a bit more. UTS re-opens again on Tuesday 4th of January, so you can contact them then. I don't know when the applications for Insearch close, but you might want to have a look at the Insearch website at http://www.insearch.edu.au .

Alternatively, they usually have an Insearch stall at UTS Advisory Day. It's on Wednesday 5th of January from 9am-4pm, if you wish to come along to that and ask them even more questions.

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
yups.. you'll be doing the same subjects as UTS anyways.. insearch should still be accepting ppl during january

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)