• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Int. Studies/Business Double Degree (2 Viewers)

rochelleee

HSC
Well, I went to the UTS open day on 30th Aug, and i was informed by one of the guys there that if I achieve, for example, a band 5/6 in English, or E3/E4 in extension maths etc (u get the point), then i will automatically get extra bonus points if i apply for undergrad business.

however, i didnt get to ask if these xtra points were also applicable for int stud/business double degree or for any other courses.

does anyone know? or if possible, does someone have the information sheet regarding the bonus uai point scheme for uts?

thx lots

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
rochelleee said:
Well, I went to the UTS open day on 30th Aug, and i was informed by one of the guys there that if I achieve, for example, a band 5/6 in English, or E3/E4 in extension maths etc (u get the point), then i will automatically get extra bonus points if i apply for undergrad business.

however, i didnt get to ask if these xtra points were also applicable for int stud/business double degree or for any other courses.

does anyone know? or if possible, does someone have the information sheet regarding the bonus uai point scheme for uts?

thx lots
I don't think you would get extra bonus points for the combined degree unfortunately.

Most of the information about the HSC Bonus Scheme is on this link:
http://datasearch.uts.edu.au/study/hscbonus.cfm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)