• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Integration help! (1 Viewer)

fahadmumtaz88

wasim akram
HSC
Guys, i'd much appreciate if u could integrate this one for me, the answer at the back seems to be wrong, btw i give to u guys. thanx

∫ √(1+sin2θ) dθ

Kulazzi

HSC
your name sounds desi

off topic, but anyways I would try and help you if I could, but I do not do ME2...

who_loves_maths

I wanna be a nebula too!!
somewhere amidst the nebulaic cloud of your heart
HSC
^ that method is unnecessarily prolific and arduous...

this particular question has been asked and done in this forum before, check here:

http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=72276
{it starts at somewhere down middle of that page.}

in it, FinalFantasy provides a very elegant, ingenius and succinct solution to this problem. (as he always does for integration questions :))

in an exam, it's probably advisable you use FinalFantasy's technique - saves you a lot of time.

Last edited:

brett86

HSC
wow, just read FinalFantasy's solution, its really neat & creative, id have never seen that way

FinalFantasy is by far the best at integration on this forum, ive noticed he seems very modest about it though

by the way who_loves_maths thanks for defending me before on the 0<sup>0</sup> argument [this is maths > english]

who_loves_maths

I wanna be a nebula too!!
somewhere amidst the nebulaic cloud of your heart
HSC
Originally Posted by brett86
wow, just read FinalFantasy's solution, its really neat & creative, id have never seen that way

FinalFantasy is by far the best at integration on this forum, ive noticed he seems very modest about it though
lol, yes i agree, FinalFantasy's got nothing to be modest about. he is quite simply, out of those who post, the best at integration here. :uhhuh:

Originally Posted by brett86
by the way who_loves_maths thanks for defending me before on the 00 argument [this is maths > english]
np ;)

FinalFantasy

HSC
who_loves_maths said:
lol, yes i agree, FinalFantasy's got nothing to be modest about. he is quite simply, out of those who post, the best at integration here. :uhhuh:

np ;)
wow thx! but dun put the word "best" there, cuz i can easily name some ppl here that do post and are better at integration:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)