Intensive Cheap Holiday Tutoring Sessions by a Multiple State Ranker - 2012 HSC (1 Viewer)

Therewego

HSC
My name is Peter Fam, and I have been tutoring for 3 years. Every single person I have tutored over these years has achieved an ATAR higher than 98, and most have achieved the All Rounder award for 10 units worth of Band 6 results.

My own personal HSC in 2009 saw me recieve an ATAR of 99.85. I was a recipient of the Australian Students Prize, and received two state ranks as well as the all-rounder award.

My results were as follows;

Ancient History - 100 (1st in State)
Extension History - 50 (3rd in State)
English Advanced - 97
English Extension - 47
Legal Studies - 96
Studies of Religion 2 Unit - 96

I am offering tutoring in all of these subjects.

Starting in the next couple of weeks, I will be running intensive, 3-4 person classes designed to fully prepare you for the HSC before everybody else in these coming holidays. There is an option for lessons to continue after the holidays end, if you think you need it. These will be held in either;

Penrith Library
Parramatta Library
Cabramatta Library
Sydney University Library (Fisher Library)

Exceptions may be made depending upon location. I will be running 3-4 of these classes a week, so spots are limited. Let me assure you that these spots will fill up almost immediately. The price will be $20 an hour, or 35$ for two. The option is available for you to gather your own group of 3-4 friends and approach me as a class. Alternatively, I will put applicants into classes based upon subject/s and ability levels.

Proof of results are available (alternatively, just Google me), as well as testimonies from past students.

If interested, contact me ASAP at peter.fam@hotmail.com. Do NOT pm me on this website, as I will probably miss it.

Alternatively, call or text me on 0413071820.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)