INTENSIVE MATHS HSC past papers exam prep (3u:99, 4u:96, PURE mathematics student) (1 Viewer)

bigdeezy

HSC
My Credentials in Mathenatucs
My name is Daniel Quinn, a graduate of Baulkham Hills High School with an ATAR of 99.45
- 99/100 for Extension 1 Maths and 96/100 for Extension 2 Maths in HSC exams
- 2 PERFECT score medals in the Maths Olympiad
- Currently studying actuarial studies at UNSW, which includes MATH1151 and MATH1251, the highest level of pure mathematics offered to first year students
- Current teacher at Edukingdom
- Two years of experience in private tutoring

WHAT is the CLASS?
The class will be 2 hours each week, where I will be going through a trial paper, picked according to the average ability of the group. I will not only thoroughly go through the paper, but expose you to all the variations possible and relevant tips and tricks. At home, you will be expected to complete at least one HSC past paper a week, where you can apply what you learn during the lesson and watch your marks improve for yourself.

Personally, this is the kind of class I found most helpful when I did my HSC. With the HSC exams fast approaching, what you need is exposure to a large amount of trial and HSC questions, through which you will be familiar with not only the course content, but also HOW it is examined and the trends in types of questions used.

This will go on every week, (possibly more frequently towards the actual exam upon requests) and will guarantee at least two past papers each week. I genuinely can not think of a more helpful revision and preparation scheme.

There will also be time at the end to ask as many questions as you like that you have accumulated during the week while self-studying (overtime because of questions is free of charge, obviously).

The class will be HIGHLY personalised, where I will group people of similar abilities, and levels of motivation together. My attention to each student will NOT be compromised because of a group.

The price will be $25/hour at Top Ryde Library. If you can form your own group of 2-4 and have an alternate location, I will most likely be willing to travel. If you do not, and live too far away from Top Ryde, don't hesitate to contact me as others may live near you.

Due to my already congested schedule, please contact me ASAP if you are interested as spots are running out fast.

Email me at danielquinn912@gmail.com or Call/Text me on 0430288698 for the fastest response (I may not see personal messages on bored of studies)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)