Intensive School Holiday Tutoring - HSC Trials Preparation - 99.95 ATAR 2019 Graduate (1 Viewer)

louisaaa01

HSC
Hi Class of 2020!

I hope you are all keeping well. My name is Louisa and I graduated last year with a 99.95 ATAR and state ranks across Chemistry (3rd in NSW), Mathematics Extension 2 (5th in NSW) and Mathematics (16th in NSW, accelerated in 2018).

As Trial season approaches, I'm offering intensive school holiday tutoring for the following subjects:
  • Mathematics Standard / Advanced / Extension 1 / Extension 2
  • Chemistry
  • Physics
  • English Advanced (select texts only)
  • SOR I (select options only)

Having excelled as part of the first cohort to undertake the New Syllabus for numerous subjects, I not only know the content, but I also have invaluable tips, tricks and strategies to score those exam marks! I also have almost a year of tutoring experience and am incredibly passionate about helping HSC students like you achieve your goals.

All tutoring is through video conferencing, and will be tailored exactly to your needs to ensure you get the most out of it! It also includes complimentary access to my notes, resources, practice questions, and many more!

Four hours of one-on-one tutoring, spread over a maximum period of three weeks, will cost just $200.

If you're interested in getting a small group together, my rates are:
  • Group of 2 (4 hour intensive): $150 each
  • Group of 3 (4 hour intensive): $120 each
  • Group of 4 (4 hour intensive): $100 each
All 4-hour tutoring intensives must be completed within a three-week period (from Thursday 9th July to Friday 31st July).

Please email me at louisaleonee@gmail.com if you are interested in any of the above, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)