• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Interactive Children's book.. Help needed. (1 Viewer)

Kimi Bee

HSC
Good afternoon,
As part of the topic multimedia systems it is required that each member in my class creates (using flash) an interactive version of a children's book.. In the theory part we need a storyboard of this interactive version.. The marking outline says:

'Your prototype (storyboard) is a comprehensive representation of the system you have developed. it shows all the main screens and how they are connected'.

The current outline of my storyboard includes; picture of a page in the book, audio notes, video notes for every page in the book. Is this all that is needed to ensure that the storyboard meets the full criteria??

Thank you in advance for those who reply :)

Kat92

HSC
Good afternoon,
As part of the topic multimedia systems it is required that each member in my class creates (using flash) an interactive version of a children's book.. In the theory part we need a storyboard of this interactive version.. The marking outline says:

'Your prototype (storyboard) is a comprehensive representation of the system you have developed. it shows all the main screens and how they are connected'.

The current outline of my storyboard includes; picture of a page in the book, audio notes, video notes for every page in the book. Is this all that is needed to ensure that the storyboard meets the full criteria??

Thank you in advance for those who reply :)

It sounds like you have gone to alot of effort. I believe that you most probably have met the full criteria. That is basically how I used to set mine out and I always received full marks, so I am certain you are on the right track with what you have done.

PS> creating an interactive children's book, sounds like fun. I wish our class could have done something like that! :)

Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)