internal trasnfer (1 Viewer)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
i was wondering if i'm allowed to trasnfer after first semester only having done a part time course load (6 credit points). i was looking to trasnfer to b. commerce or b. economics.

i'm enrolled into BIT and for first semester i plan to do math130 and comp115 part time then hopefully if i can only having done part time, trasnfer.

is this possible?

thanks!!

bong

HSC
in undergrad handbook

b.com or b.ec in finance
- at least 12 credit points with an overall gpa of 2.0

Majesty

HSC
N/A
jlh, you have to do 4 subjects this semester in order to transfer to BCom or BEc.

I would do at least

MKTG101
ACST101
STAT170.

Those are core/related to most commerce degrees. They have no pre-reqs so you can get it and get full credit.

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by bong
in undergrad handbook

b.com or b.ec in finance
- at least 12 credit points with an overall gpa of 2.0

does this mean a non-award student can transfer after completion of their 12 cps? or would they need to still do their arts 1st yr?

Majesty

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by dirty dave
does this mean a non-award student can transfer after completion of their 12 cps? or would they need to still do their arts 1st yr?
You'd do non-award in your first semester, then either B Arts, B Science for the next semester. Then you can transfer into the degree of your choice (meeting requirements of course) next year.

orangeguy

HSC
N/A
When you do a non-award course, your GPA arent brought into your arts, science or education degree, but your credit points are.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
oh crap so i have to do a full time course load in first semester!!!! :(

i was hoping to combine my usyd degree with my macq degree and do part time for first semester at both uni's...then trasnfer at macq in second semester!!

hmm.. what to do...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)